December 11, 2010
1. Choose a schoolyard. Measure walls, steps, cracks, drains.
2. Make maps in SketchUp, Sims, Skate3, pencil.
3. Learn how people use it now. Ask people, search youtube, oasis.
4. See what people want on scribd, online surveys + real people at the place. Make avatars of them.
5. Make 2D + 3D game pieces of what people want to to do there. Choose an avatar to represent each kind of user: skater, biker, student, parent, teacher, little kid, teenager.
6. Take pix and list the good + the bad about the place
7. Play design games with people at the real place.
8. Play Android and Skate3 games of your place with people.
9. Play games, skate, football, free play at the place with people.
10. Send game + place info to sponsors who might support it.
11. Get support by sending community groups, and sponsors info on kids nearby + need for parks.
12. Work with partners to build your new schoolyard plaza.